Saturday, July 14, 2018

What Makes WeWoreWhat Different

Some people may say that they don't pick favorites, but cmon, we all have favorites. It's only natural! That being said, I have a few favorite blogs of my own. At the top of that list is Danielle Bernstein's blog, WeWoreWhat.

I initially started following Bernstein's primarily fashion-based blog years ago, so I've seen it evolve in many ways since. She has always given insights into daily outfits, style trends, where to shop, etc., but, I just noticed a new feature on her "OOTD" (a.k.a. outfit of the day) blog posts: a list of similar articles of clothing underneath the image displayed.

This feature may have existed for a while now, but it's the first time that I have seen it and it really stood out to me. You can visit Bernstein's series of OOTD blog posts yourself if you'd like, but to give you an idea, this is what it looks like:


Notice the series of clothing at the bottom. If you visit her blog and click any of those items, it will take you to a different website where you can shop the specific item. The idea is not only very clever, but very helpful to her followers who are inspired by her daily looks. I took it upon myself to comment on her most recent post:

I stand by my comment and believe that these small features are part of what makes Bernstein's blog so successful, and as I mentioned, so appealing.

I would also like to add that this also serves as an example of the role that commenting can play. Comment sections exist for feedback and not only do bloggers or influencers encourage it, but they strongly benefit from hearing directly from their readers and followers. Feel free to leave me a comment on what you want to hear about next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Time As An Influencer In Review

From how-to's to actual interviews with influencers, I feel as though my posts have provided a variety of insight to my readers through ...